I am pleased to annouce that...

Dadoum dadoum at protonmail.com
Mon Apr 1 13:40:53 UTC 2024

On Monday, 1 April 2024 at 08:43:11 UTC, Daniel Donnelly, Jr.
wrote:
> Exactly zero of the Qt5/6 binding libraries work either with
> dub (if they have it on there).  I have tried them all and each
> gets errors, VisualD or not.
>
> Therefore, it is smart / safe if a Qt5/6 developer stick with
> Qt VS tools (if you can get it to function) or simply Qt
> Creator itself.
>
> This approach is vouched safe by the above.   So I will do my
> GUI in Qt Creator, hopefully not creating a memory leak (lots
> of QSharedPointers!), but my backend will of course be in D!
>
> :D

I am using dqt without issues though, albeit a bit ahead the dub
version.

The version I use:

```json
         "dqt": {
             "repository":
"git+https://github.com/tim-dlang/dqt.git",
             "version": "6a44b55f3a3691da930cb9eefe2a745afe1b764d"
         }
```

Which errors are you encountering? Maybe it could be fixed.