D Language Foundation January 2024 Quarterly Meeting Summary

Hipreme msnmancini at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 3 21:44:25 UTC 2024

On Wednesday, 3 April 2024 at 16:25:49 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> The D Language Foundation's quarterly meeting for January, 2024
> took place on Friday the 5th at 15:00 UTC. It lasted for about
> 45 minutes.

One update is that by now, Luna is now maintaining with me the
Objective-C meta library which is a framework for developing
extern(Objective-C) bindings in a way that it doesn't depends on
compiler support. Although it is less flexible than what a
compiler can do ( you can't create your own objective-C classes
on it, you still can create bindings to Apple's library.

Those are for reference:

https://code.dlang.org/packages/objc_meta
https://code.dlang.org/packages/d-metal-binding
https://code.dlang.org/packages/avaudioengine