Beerconf February 2024

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 17:07:04 UTC 2024

# BEERCONF!

February is the short month, but it's a tad bit longer this year.
However, beerconf doesn't care about this, we still just pick the
last weekend, and that isn't any different. This means, Feb 24-25
is the time for having conversations about D and other fun stuff!

Obligatory link to beerconf T's:
https://www.zazzle.com/store/dlang_swag/products?cg=196874696466206954

## What is Beerconf?

Check out the [wiki article](https://wiki.dlang.org/Beerconf)

## Presentations?

We have dconf online coming up next month, but if you had
something to talk about that isn't as formal, send me a note on
discord or slack, and I will announce it here.

Last month, Chibisi presented his library to hook D to the R
programming langauge, and it was quite interesting! I uploaded a
recording of it
[here](https://forum.dlang.org/post/uleppyzlyiatpkhckeiq@forum.dlang.org), in case you missed it.

See you in a few weeks!

Cheers! 🍺