Zeus GDB Dlang Support

NonNull non-null at use.startmail.com
Thu Feb 15 23:19:32 UTC 2024

On Saturday, 10 February 2024 at 12:06:24 UTC, zeuseditor wrote:
> Some time ago, a problem reported showed Zeus would fail to
> debug D code when using the GDB debugger. That issue related to
> the fact the version of GDB shipped with Zeus was outdated.
>
> The latest release of Zeus now ships with the version 14.1 of
> GDB.
>
> That means Zeus and GDB should now work with the D compiler,
> provided it produces DWARF symbolic information. The link below
> describes how the LDC compiler can be used to debug a D program
> using Zeus:
>
>     https://www.zeusedit.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=8358
>
> NOTE: The Zeus debugger should also work with any compiler that
> can produces DWARF symbolic information as this comes down to
> what symbolic information is supported by GDB. One final note,
> Zeus is shareware and it is designed to run on the Windows
> platform.

https://www.zeusedit.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2645
(linked to from here
https://www.zeusedit.com/languages/other.html)

The above is your information on how to configure Zeus for D and
is woefully out of date, and I don't just mean when it was
posted. Check the info in that page to the various pieces of D
infrastructure you suggest using! Not encouraging.