Preparing for the New DIP Process

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Sun Jan 21 12:53:22 UTC 2024

On Sunday, 21 January 2024 at 12:17:28 UTC, Dom DiSc wrote:

> All that's possible with class-private is also possible with
> module-private. But module-private don't has the friends-issue.
> Everything is good - you only need to realize that.

A file, just `one class`, sometimes I hope so, but sometimes I
don't want so. I want several `classes` to be closely related but
`independent` together!

This is `harmless`, you only need to add a keyword, but you meet
the `user's` needs.
`Class level private`, increasing one's own selectivity.
Adding `redundancy` has always been what Walter hopes for,
`hasn't` it?