A Conversation with Martin Kinkelin on LDC

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 18:11:24 UTC 2024

Some of you may recall the two conversations I had with Walter a
while back, part of what I called the 'D Community Conversations'
series. I've long planned to get that going as a regular, monthly
thing. Finally, the time has come.

I want to thank Martin Kinkelin for agreeing to sit down with me
to chat about his road to programming and to the D language, how
he ended up as the lead maintainer of LDC, and some of the
details about the role.

I very much enjoyed our conversation. I hope you do, too. You can
find it here:

https://youtu.be/XpPV5OBJEvg

The full playlist is here:

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIldXzSkPUXXEL-2gfragUgNC2P2Yw6au&si=jih87SW_4A7jwRt5

Look for the next episode on the last weekend in February.