[DDBG] How to get it to work with CodeBlocks?

Philippe C-P philly_dilly at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 4 10:43:37 PDT 2007

code:

class MyClass
{
    this()
    {
        this._MyValue = 3;
    }
    public int _MyValue;
    public uint myOtherValue = 4;
};

int main(char[][] args)
{
    MyClass myClass = new MyClass();
    printf("_myValue = %d", myClass._MyValue);
    printf("hello world\n");
    printf("args.length = %d\n", args.length);
    for (int i = 0; i < args.length; i++)
	printf("args[%d] = '%s'\n", i, cast(char *)args[i]);
    return 0;
}

When I put the cursor on myClass in the first printf, it shows me the symbols for MyClass but the values are wrong. When i put the cursor on _MyValue, it says Unknown Symbol, what am i doing wrong?

I am using:
- nightly build of codeblocks from August 2, 2007
- Dmd version 2.003
- Ddbg version 0.10 Beta
- I added "-g" to linker options (and compiler)
- My toolchain executable for debugger is ddbg_gdb.bat

Platform:
Windows Xp
Athlon 64

Thanks,