ddbg_gdb with emacs

Jascha Wetzel "[firstname]" at mainia.de
Wed Feb 28 03:50:03 PST 2007

Bill Baxter wrote:
> But I still don't see how it could match with your no-filename output.

that no-filename output is a bug not related to the output (see other post)

> That appears to be the main one actually.  The other one you gave is
> used for "disassembly-flavor or32", whatever that is.  --- oh, open risc
> 32.  Seems like it's a bug workaround.

it's actually the same as the one in the line above that one, except for
requiring a drive-letter + colon and the "\032\032", which C::B needs in
any case (it checks that with a string.startswith before matching the
regex).
since the format i use is
"\032\032%s:%d:0:begmidl:0x%08x", file, line, address
those differences shouldn't be an issue. Note that i use that "begmidl"
just as a filler.