[ddbg] trap to debugger?

Jascha Wetzel firstname at mainia.de
Sun Jul 8 11:12:13 PDT 2007

Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
> However, Ddbg seems to just ignore these at the moment

yep, atm, ddbg ignores all breakpoints that it didn't set itself.
i'll take care of the int3-issue for the next relase.
until then, you can use the OutputDebugString interface to simulate a
manual int 3:

OutputDebugStringA(toStringz("Ddbg: bp
"~__FILE__~":"~.toString(__LINE__+1)~"; r"));

if you wrap this nicely, it's similarly convenient.

> P.S. I realise that this post may sound like it's written in an angry mood, but I'm actually very grateful for your work, Jascha :) D projects would be considerably harder to maintain on Windows without Ddbg!

didn't sound angry me. besides that, feel free to be angry. it helps to
improve things ;)