Ddbg-0.0.3 and Zeus Editor

Jussi Jumppanen jussij at zeusedit.com
Tue Mar 6 14:47:08 PST 2007

Hi to all,

I am the author of the Zeus for Windows editor.

I recently came across the ddbg debugger, so out of curiosity I
tested it against the Zeus gdb debugger interface.

To my surprise I found it almost worked ;)

So I have spent some time getting Zeus to work with ddbg
debugger.

Here is a link that describes the changes made:

http://www.zeusedit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1070

Here is a screenshot of the ddbg debugger running inside of Zeus:

http://www.zeusedit.com/look_ddbg.png

But anyone interested in trying it out should note this is
still alpha/beta quality code so use it with care and don't
expect too much ;)

Also note Zeus is shareware.

Cheers Jussi Jumppanen
Author: Zeus for Windows