Can't get ddbg to work in Code::Blocks

Jascha Wetzel "[firstname]" at mainia.de
Fri Mar 30 06:03:05 PDT 2007

please post ddbg's output as described here:

(re-post from d.D)

check settings > compiler and debugger > debugger settings > display
debugger's log
you'll have a message tab "Debugger (debug)" which displays almost all
of the communication between codeblocks and ddbg.
ddbg will probably give a more verbose error message that you'll find there.
alternatively you can also try debugging your program on the command
line to find the problem.