[ddbg] Catching exceptions

Bill Baxter dnewsgroup at billbaxter.com
Fri Nov 30 09:48:16 PST 2007

I'm having trouble debugging a DFL program because DFL wraps its main
loop in a try/catch that puts up a error dialog.  If I hit continue on
the dialog it just pops back up again.  If I hit cancel on it a fall
back to the ddbg prompt, but 'us' gives nothing.

I asked about it on the DFL forum and Chris said that he hasn't any
trouble debugging using WinDbg because of that.

So could this be a problem with how ddbg handles exceptions that occur
in the debugee?

--bb