FLTK native in 'D'. Would that be useful?

MatthiasM dm at matthiasm.com
Mon Aug 7 06:31:20 PDT 2006

Hello everyone,

as promised, I have put a first attempt at D-FLTK onto our Subversion
system. The test application "hello" runs already on OS X.

Everyone interested, please feel free to download, play, improve and
comment! You can send patches to me directly. You can also join the
general fltk newsgroup and discuss D-FLTK there (until the C++ folks
complain about too much traffic ;-)

Anyway, I hop ya'll enjoy and don't get scared by my "D" style.

Here's how you get the source:

svn co http://svn.easysw.com/public/fltk/fltk/branches/branch-D-1.1
d-fltk-1.1.x

All "D" sources are in - um - "D". The rest of the FLTK archive is
intact to make it easy to compare "D" and "C++" code.

Matthias