FLTK2 bindings for D

unknown sphinski at netscape.net
Sun Aug 20 04:43:21 PDT 2006

Hi!

I try to work on Irrlicht..

So I got all files generated, except one not important I could exclude
(propably much more files could be excluded)

But then for example vecror3d is template class so it needs to be worked
on.. so I add option -Tvector3d to the command, which is now:
./bcdgen $1/${i}.h irrlicht -I/home/me/D/bcd/irrlicht-1.1/include/ -r -E
-P -DV -Tvector3d -Tvector2d

Get output:
vector2d
In file included from <command line>:88:
bcd/irrlicht/template_D.h:3: error: 'vector3d' is used as a type, but is
not defined as a type.
bcd/irrlicht/template_D.h:4: error: 'vector2d' is used as a type, but is
not defined as a type.
vector3d
In file included from <command line>:88:
bcd/irrlicht/template_D.h:3: error: 'vector3d' is used as a type, but is
not defined as a type.
bcd/irrlicht/template_D.h:4: error: 'vector2d' is used as a type, but is
not defined as a type.

template_d.h:
#include "../bind.h"
#include "/home/me/D/bcd/irrlicht-1.1/include/vector3d.h"
vector3d<DReflectedClass> __IGNORE_vector3d;
vector2d<DReflectedClass> __IGNORE_vector2d;

Also template_D.h seems to be regenerated for every header, so it
includes only vector3d.h.. I am not very experienced..

maybe better idea to remove templates by duplicating the template class
to two separate classes vector3df and vector3di? They are typedefed
anyway there..
typedef vector3d<f32> vector3df;
typedef vector3d<s32> vector3di;

Thanks.