DWT partially updated to dmd 0.177

torhu fake at address.dude
Tue Dec 12 22:47:26 PST 2006

Since http://www.dsource.org/projects/dwt doesn't seem to work at the
moment, I'm posting this here.

http://torhus.googlepages.com/dwt-dmd0177.zip

I just added -d to the batch files, and removed an illegal and seemingly
pointless opAssign().  That makes dwt compile with 0.177.  The examples
won't compile, however.  No idea why yet, just got a weird linker error.

The main problem probably was that the implicit conversion from a[] to
a* is used a lot in the code.  Which -d takes care of.

One annoyance is that if you compile an app that is linked with dwt with
-inline, you have to add -d too, otherwise the compiler still complains
about a[] -> a* in dwt.  I've fixed this in a few of the dwt files, but
the implicit conversion is just used too much.  So for most projects,
you need -d if you want inlining.  For now, anyway.

By the way, is anyone else than me still using dwt?  Sort of wish I had
chosen wxD instead.