DWT as lib or source include?

Frank Benoit keinfarbton at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 7 06:23:08 PDT 2008

There are allways questions about the lib and linker problems.

I use for my own development only source include. That is for me OK in
speed and its the most reliable and easiest way to handle it.

Now i think about removing the default dsss build target to make libs
and remove it from the installation guide.
The dsss.conf files in dwt-linux/dwt-win/dwt-addons would no more have
dsss.conf file. Or perhaps just one to test compilation.
And the dsss.conf in dwt-sample just include the sources per relative
import path ( -I )
What do you think?