The Cross Plattform DWT

Frank Benoit keinfarbton at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 20 10:19:36 PST 2008

doob schrieb:
> This is great news and I would be happy to help. I can help testing both
> the linux and windows version. Any plans on an osx version?

No plans for OSX for now. Doing this means to do the whole port again,
because OSX will use the native widget from OSX and so its
implementation is very different from the gtk/win.

But, if you want to start this, you are welcome. I can assist with some
swt specific knowledge and experience how to do the porting efficient.