windows user help needed

Frank Benoit keinfarbton at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 21 14:14:57 PDT 2008

I made a simple checker tool to compare the struct sizes between C and
D. I used this long time ago for the linux dwt port.

for windows, i lack the visual studio to translate the C version.
Source:
http://www.dsource.org/projects/dwt-samples/browser/devhelpers/structswin/structs.c

If someone could add the missing header includes, compile it, run it and
post the result here, this would be very helpful.

I hope to spot remaining struct size problems in the D windows bindings
by comparing the output of the C and D version of this program.

Frank