running DWT with DDL

John Reimer terminal.node at gmail.com
Thu May 29 05:41:24 PDT 2008

Hello bobef,

> The last time I did that was one year ago with DWT-Shawn and DDL was
> not usable at all. Is this still the case?

Looks like this has been done a couple of times before, but not necessarily
with DWT.  Kris submitted the first idea to use the host app about 2 years
ago; the tool is in ddl svn.  I guess the method didn't catch on... perhaps
because of load times as you mention, although it's a clever idea. :)

I haven't been able to test the example yet, so I don't know about load times.
 Frank? Tom?

-JJR