KeyListener with Combo

Sam Hu samhu.samhu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 17:52:03 PDT 2008

Thanks Frank,

What I mean not working is that the combo does not select the text I want.Later I checked the dwt.dwthelper package and changed the code:
e.toString to dcharToString(e.character) then it works,but can just select when I enter one letter and can not filter all the possibilities.What I want is ,for example ,in the combo there are two items:"Banana" and "Bear",when I enter 'b',the combo drops down and shows both "Banana" and "Bear" for selection,then when I continue to enter 'e',now the "Bear" is selected.

For your advanced suggestion "VerifyLister",I am studying.
Thanks.
Sam