DWT2 Windows building error

davidl davidl at 126.com
Mon Mar 23 04:01:56 PDT 2009

在 Mon, 23 Mar 2009 17:24:18 +0800,Frank Benoit
<keinfarbton at googlemail.com> 写道:

> yidabu schrieb:
>> On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 10:38:54 +0100
>> Frank Benoit <keinfarbton at googlemail.com> wrote:

>>> Building libs and apps is not yet integrated. At the moment i just use
>>> it to compile.
>>
>> Is it the time to use dwt2 instead of dwt-win to build app?
>>

> The rakefile can now build the snippets on windows. So I think it should
> be possible to build apps also.
>
> I think compile time and exe size went down, but i haven't measured.

The clean target is somewhat stupid ;) I need to fake files for it to
clean.
Also
My rakefile need this line:
rspfile_abs = File.expand_path( RSPNAME )
Don't know why it's gone.

It's cool that the executable size goes down.