DWT2 now looks working on Windows (except Text widget doesn't support UTF-8)

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+d at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 07:37:04 PDT 2011

On Fri, 05 Aug 2011 15:00:37 +0300, Denis Shelomovskij wrote:

> I don't use SCM often. IMHO, SCM should just work. HG is simplier than
> Git (not only IMHO). So, it's a Git issue (for me) not to be as simple
> as HG.

I didn't use SCM much either, but then I learned git. I'm sure HG is just
as easy as

git init

My experience with HG has been with DWT. It wasn't too hard, but I found
it confusing. Later I decided to learn Git, and read about its usage from
Progit. Now I find Git easier than SVN and HG, but that is only because I
never took the time to learn HG.