Move DWT2 repository - github or bitbucket?

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 08:50:31 PDT 2011

I've tried hg-git a while ago but the extension wouldn't register for
me for some reason.

Anyway I use msysgit now, it's not *too* bad, but you really have to
know your way around the shell. E.g. viewing logs uses HJKL keys and Q
to exit, and to enable pasting you have to select "quick edit mode"
for the shell window and use shift+insert instead of ctrl+v (I've
tried setting ctrl+v in .bashrc but with no luck). There's also a few
redrawing bugs where the window shows garbled text once in a while..
It's really rather poor support, but I don't use a lot of git's
functionality so in the end it's ok for me.

Here's my .bashrc:
TERM=msys
# cd
alias ..='cd ..'
alias cd..='cd ..'
# ls
alias dir="ls -F"
# git
alias gd='git pull origin master'
alias gp='git push origin master'
alias co='git checkout'
alias gc='git add -A && git commit -m'
alias gs='git status'
alias gm='git checkout master'

alias c:='cd /c/'
alias d:='cd /d/'
alias e:='cd /e/'
alias f:='cd /f/'
alias g:='cd /g/'

I'm not a fan of Tortoise because it slows down file access in
explorer regardless if I'm in a directory with a git repository or
not.