DWT2 now looks working on Windows (except Text widget doesn't support UTF-8)

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 09:28:09 PDT 2011

Hey, so why are all those snippets named by numbers? There's a bunch
of cool snippets here: http://www.eclipse.org/swt/snippets/

but I can't tell whether they're already in the snippets folder in DWT
since they're just named with numbers. I've ported a few to D, the
porting process seems to be really simple (in fact it wouldn't be a
bad idea to have a script to do the conversion automatically, when it
can).

I've also tried to port a Browser snippet, but Browser seems to be a
module that's only in the linux packages in dwt.