The new build script written in D

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Mon Sep 3 12:55:24 PDT 2012

On 2012-09-03 13:00, kntroh wrote:

> I think it's nice idea. I may be able to do work for DWT2-Mac, and we may be get
> help of somebody has a Mac.
> I guess, many D users want a GUI Library for Mac.

I've uploaded a new repository for DWT Mac OS X:

https://github.com/d-widget-toolkit/dwt-mac

There are some instructions and porting info in the readme. Remember
that is should only be D1, to begin with. I think we should use DMD
1.072, I know that version is working with Tango. You can easily install
it with DVM, if you're not already using it:

https://bitbucket.org/doob/dvm

The progress I've done so far is I've manually looked through all
modules, in lexical order, up until and including dwt.internal.image. I
skipped all browser related packages. I have not started to compile yet.
I have previously worked on this so you'll find that most files are
already somewhat ported. But now I'm looking through all the files again.

How about you starting in the other end, with the "widgets" package?

Let me know if you have any questions or need any help.

--
/Jacob Carlborg