Compiling the hello world example fails (2)

Anton Alexeev alexanto at gmx.de
Wed Sep 11 14:16:54 PDT 2013

>> and got this:
>> http://pastebin.com/dVzzXqS6
>>
>> Any help?
>
> Crap, it seems you need to manually link with the system
> libraries. They're located in this array:
>
> https://github.com/d-widget-toolkit/dwt/blob/master/build.d#L101
>
> Hope that solves it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Manually linking worked for me, thanks!

One more question: where can I find documentation and some
examples how to work with DWT? I don't even have an idea how to
load an image as an icon. There is "Shell.setImage(Image image)"
method but how can I create an Image-object?

_____
I wanted to run away from Java, but it still haunts me :(