SWT.DROP_DOWN style has no effect on DateTime widget

JohnnyK johnnykinsey at comcast.net
Thu Feb 20 12:53:06 PST 2014

On Friday, 14 February 2014 at 20:42:28 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 2014-02-13 23:56, JohnnyK wrote:
>
>> Sorry I have no idea how to use GitHub.  At the link you
>> provided above
>> what do I do to report this issue.
>
> Here's the exact URL [1]. Type a tile, a message and click
> "Submit new issue". You can use Github flavored markdown [2]
>
> [1]
> https://github.com/d-widget-toolkit/org.eclipse.swt.win32.win32.x86/issues/new
>
> [2] https://help.github.com/articles/github-flavored-markdown

For option #1 for some reason it requires an account.  I did not
think posting a issue was going to require such a hassle so
forget it.  I don't want to create an account on that site.  I
have no clue and don't even understand what option #2 is.  Anyway
I can live without this.  This problem is cosmetic and just not
worth the hassle of all this back and forth.