SWT.DROP_DOWN style has no effect on DateTime widget

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Fri Feb 21 09:05:47 PST 2014

On 2014-02-20 21:53, JohnnyK wrote:

> For option #1 for some reason it requires an account.  I did not
> think posting a issue was going to require such a hassle so
> forget it.  I don't want to create an account on that site.  I
> have no clue and don't even understand what option #2 is.  Anyway
> I can live without this.  This problem is cosmetic and just not
> worth the hassle of all this back and forth.

I would expected everyone had a Github account. It's just easier to keep
track of it if the issue is added to Github. It's easy it disappears
here in the newsgroup.

I created an issue so it's not forgotten:

https://github.com/d-widget-toolkit/org.eclipse.swt.win32.win32.x86/issues/16

--
/Jacob Carlborg