Can't Link DWT in Linux 64-bit

Mike via Digitalmars-d-dwt digitalmars-d-dwt at puremagic.com
Mon Jul 14 09:57:13 PDT 2014

On Sunday, 13 July 2014 at 10:00:46 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 2014-07-13 08:32, Mike wrote:
>
>> Nevermind, just found out only 32-bit libs are created.
>
> Yes, currently DWT only supports 32bit.

I'm using Arch Linux 64, and the multilibs are missing
libgnomeui-2.

What are your future plans for DWT?  Are you still interested in
investing into it or are you yielding to gtkd/qtd/etc..?

I really like the library and was able to pick it up very
quickly.  If you're interested in putting more into it, what can
I do to help?  Can you gude me through the changes necessarry to
port it to 64-bit?

Mike