Release dwtlib v1.01

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-dwt digitalmars-d-dwt at puremagic.com
Thu Apr 27 11:53:54 PDT 2017

On 2017-04-27 04:52, JamesD wrote:

> Yes, the dub.sdl in my dwtlib will auto select "linux" or "windows" and
> choose the dflags and lflags accordingly.
> https://github.com/jasc2v8/dwtlib
>
> The base/java and core/swt modules work well. What other submodules
> would you want included?

I mean that Dub doesn't work that well together with submodules. I'm
referring to "base", "org.eclipse.swt.gtk.linux.x86",
"org.eclipse.swt.snippets" and "org.eclipse.swt.win32.win32.x86".

> I just released rdub which would be a great tool for the snippets.
> https://github.com/jasc2v8/rdub
>
> Do you want to take a look at the structure for dwtlib, or do you want
> me to do a pull request on dwt-tools to show you what I have in mind?

I've already looked a bit at dwtlib. I see that you inline the
submodules, although the snippets are missing. I'm leaning towards
inlining the submodules as well.

A pull request would be nice. For this to work I think a pull request
for inlining the submodules should be separate from the rest of the changes.

--
/Jacob Carlborg