BITPROX's commercial IDE stopped !

Denis Koroskin 2korden at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 03:05:16 PDT 2010

On Thu, 04 Nov 2010 12:56:16 +0300, dennis luehring <dl.soluz at gmx.net>
wrote:

> Am 04.11.2010 09:58, schrieb Stephane C:
>> Hello,
>> Looking at the company blog, It seems that the people from BITPROX are
>> about to abandon development of their IDE.
>>
>> blog address : http://bitprox.com/blog/blog5.php
>>
>> Sad news... I am personally convinced that there is little chance for a
>> programming language to stand against Java or C# without a
>> professional-grade IDE.
>>

> very stupid "its all Ds fault" like statements

I think that's just an excuse. One of the main reasons is described as "a
financial unability to maintain because of no sales", it could be the main
one.
No wonder here, I'd qualify the product as an early alpha. Who would buy
it?

And he could just get tired of various dmd bugs, that's also
understandable.