Visual D cannot build Phobos(std.container) Browse Info

sdvcn via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Fri Dec 5 01:50:03 PST 2014

On Thursday, 4 December 2014 at 22:06:56 UTC, Rainer Schuetze
wrote:

> On 01.12.2014 07:23, sdvcn wrote:
>> On Saturday, 29 November 2014 at 17:30:46 UTC, Rainer Schuetze
>> wrote:

>>> Here is an update with a new parser version supporting
>>> packages and a
>>> lot more:
>>> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/visuald/releases/tag/v0.3.40-beta3
>>>

>> (0.3.40b3)
>> cannot build Phobos(std.container) Browse Info
>
> Works for me. What error does the output window show? Maybe you
> have not setup the DMD install path in the Visual D
> Settings->DMD Directories?
>
>> Cannot list std.container member.
>
> Does it work for other non-package completions? Please make
> sure to check "Use Alexander Bothe's D parsing engine" in the
> "Visual D->Language Settings" page. The builtin semantic engine
> is outdated and probably will be removed soon.

other  good.

dmd 2.066.1 files

C:\Dmd\dmd2\src\phobos\std\container\array.d
C:\Dmd\dmd2\src\phobos\std\container\binaryheap.d
C:\Dmd\dmd2\src\phobos\std\container\dlist.d
C:\Dmd\dmd2\src\phobos\std\container\package.d
C:\Dmd\dmd2\src\phobos\std\container\rbtree.d
C:\Dmd\dmd2\src\phobos\std\container\slist.d
C:\Dmd\dmd2\src\phobos\std\container\util.d

dmd 2.065 file
C:\Dmd\dmd2\src\phobos\std\container.d

I think, and "package.d" related.