Visual D - hide the top menu item in non-D projects by default?

Ivan Kazmenko via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Mon Feb 2 01:21:41 PST 2015

Hi!

When I open Visual Studio with Visual D installed, it shows
Visual D right in the top-level menu, along with File, Edit,
View, Debug, etc.  While it seems to contain some C++-to-D
conversion tools, generally, people won't need the menu in non-D
projects.  So, it looks kind of unnecessary and intrusive for
people using the same IDE for writing C++ code (takes up space
and changes the customary layout).

Now, the the question is: how can I set the things up so that the
Visual D menu item appears only when a D project is active?
Currently, I only know how to remove the menu item altogether
(via right click -> Customize -> Commands -> Delete), which sadly
makes it unavailable for D projects, too.

Ivan Kazmenko.