Input wanted - Coedit new name

Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Mon Mar 2 23:01:59 PST 2015

On Thursday, 26 February 2015 at 11:48:37 UTC, Baz wrote:
> The current name sucks, there is already another soft named
> "coedit", and "coedit" gives a wrong idea of the soft...it's
> not collaborative. At all.
>
> Vote for
> - EmeralD
> - Diane
> - MauD
>
> any other idea ?

Can I ask offtopic question?

Are you planning to add debugging for coedit (CompileDebugEdit -
codeedit/coDedit/codefix)?

I'm looking for possible solution for debugger integration for
windows.
It looks like MAGO is the only good option for windows platform.
Unfortunately it's impossible to use it directly outside of
visual studio.
There is a fork providing different interface
https://github.com/aBothe/MagoWrapper - which is used for MonoD
on windows.
I'm planning to do some similar implementation for interfacing
from D (for dlangide - ide written in D).
If it would be separate DLL with simple interface, it can be
accessed from ObjectPascal as well.