Visual D - Automatic Brace Completion in VS2015?

Heisenberg via Digitalmars-d-ide digitalmars-d-ide at puremagic.com
Sun Oct 23 07:54:29 PDT 2016

On Sunday, 23 October 2016 at 09:41:05 UTC, Rainer Schuetze wrote:

> On 22.10.2016 15:42, Heisenberg wrote:
>> On Saturday, 22 October 2016 at 09:49:59 UTC, Rainer Schuetze
>> wrote:

>>> Oops, a registry setting was still wrong, use this build
>>> instead:
>>> https://ci.appveyor.com/project/rainers/visuald/build/1.0.82/job/i460nuy2d374lia4/artifacts
>>>

>> Thanks a TON! Excuse my annoyance, but can anything similar be
>> done for
>> the quotes as well? :P
>
> Try this one:
>
> https://ci.appveyor.com/project/rainers/visuald/build/1.0.83/job/7w30yaomx188fxyr/artifacts
>
> It also "remembers" automatically inserted characters after a
> line break.

Awesome. Thank you. This makes it much more straightforward.

Last thing that just came to my mind: would it be possible to
insert a tabulation and move the ending brace to the next line,
similarly to how it's done in Visual C++ editor? That is:

1) {}
2) {-press Enter here-}
3) {
        -pointer moving here automatically-