VSCode DLS in offline environment?

Laurent Tréguier laurent.treguier.sink at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 22:15:15 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 14 August 2018 at 18:35:24 UTC, Rel wrote:
> Okey, I think it found the dls.exe as it was in the Path
> environment variable. I tried adding the full path to it via
> "d.dlsPath" setting, but it doesn't start the client either
> without any log messages. I'm on Windows and I'm using the
> latest version on VSCode.

It doesn't look in the path to start dls, it should be checking
only two paths by default:
`%LOCALAPPDATA%\dub\packages\.bin\dls-latest\dls.exe` and
`%LOCALAPPDATA%\dub\packages\.bin\dls.exe`.
When you say "without any log messages", do you mean that you are
still getting the same error message, or that you are not even
getting any error message at all ?