IntelliJ Plugin cannot get completion/DCD to work

Damian Sobieralski dsobiera at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 11:35:23 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 21 August 2018 at 10:14:57 UTC, Damian Sobieralski
wrote:
> What I did notice since this post is that on Windows if I built
> dcd via --arch=x86 (vs x86_64) the code completion does now
> work on Windows 10 w/ Intellij on there.
>
> dub build --build=release --config=client --arch=x86
> dub build --build=release --config=server --arch=x86
>
> I haven't been able to get an x86 build on Ubuntu (yet) due to
> some linking issues at the end of the build process.  I'm
> wondering if my 64 bit system is missing some 32 bit libs to do
> that.

As a follow-up, the current Ubuntu (18.04) doesn't offer a 32 bit
installation. So I installed a virtual machine of a 32 bit Ubuntu
(16.04).  The dcd code completion works perfectly fine in the VM.

So it appears something goes wrong w/ the 64 bit dcd build as far
as the Intellij D language plugin able to use it.