VisualD D/C++ Win32 precompiled headers issue.

Sjoerd Nijboer dlang at sjoerdnijboer.com
Sun Aug 26 22:01:43 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 26 August 2018 at 19:45:46 UTC, Rainer Schuetze wrote:
> Try this preliminary build for the next version:
> https://ci.appveyor.com/project/rainers/visuald/build/job/94iqvfc4wvpcv0b3/artifacts

Fails compilation with a different bug:
1>C:\Program Files
(x86)\VisualD\msbuild\dcompile.targets(110,15): error MSB4064:
The "DoNotLink" parameter is not supported by the "CompileD"
task. Verify the parameter exists on the task, and it is a
settable public instance property.
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\VisualD\msbuild\dcompile.targets(102,5):
error MSB4063: The "CompileD" task could not be initialized with
its input parameters.

A pure VisualD win32 application seems to work but any D/C++
win32 application seems to fail.

So I tried this version from which I assume is the version to
bring the fix of the original problem but it still wouldn't
compile.

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/rainers/visuald/build/1.0.202/job/36p850f70hwyp6r7/artifacts

Possible regression or a new issue that doesnt exist on
/dlang/visuald, but does on /rainers/visuald ?