VisualD D/C++ Win32 precompiled headers issue.

Sjoerd Nijboer dlang at sjoerdnijboer.com
Mon Aug 27 11:10:25 UTC 2018

On Monday, 27 August 2018 at 07:35:45 UTC, Rainer Schuetze wrote:
> I've upgraded the downloaded version, so the next build should
> be ok.

Tested it and it compiles and runs!
Thank you so much for this!

Main in C++ still has issues with stdafx.h always needing to be
present regardless of the settings, but is workable by just
having the header present.
I haven't encountered issues with main in.

It might be usefull if there was some documentation available on
https://github.com/dlang/visuald/wiki about adding C/C++, D or
mixed C/C++/D libraries to an existing VisualD project.

A massive thanks for your quick help!
So far this looks realy promising.