Intellij- DMD executable path is not specified correctly

Dario dldavid58 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 25 20:26:25 UTC 2018

Looking to find a good IDE for MAC  and started with Intellij
with D Plug in 1.16.1. Looking for an answer to configuration
problem
"DMD executable path is not specified correctly"
Error running 'UnitTest': Cannot run program
"/usr/local/Cellar/dmd" (in directory
"/Users/me/IdeaProjects/UnitTestEx"): error=13, Permission denied"

I can run unittest on the console but get the above error when in
the IDE. Can you provide what causes this issue?

If this is not the right forum please point me in the right
location or forum.