Best IDE

number putimalitze at gmx.de
Mon Apr 22 07:50:18 UTC 2019

On Saturday, 23 March 2019 at 19:06:27 UTC, number wrote:
> I only had to change the formatter from 'dfmt' to 'builtin' (in
> ide-dlang settings), otherwise the editor would join lines
> while typing on an empty line (like removing the linebreak,
> joining the following line to the end of the current one.
> didn't happen if I typed a semicolon first)

I just checked again using 'dfmt' and this seems to be resolved.
But my 'Go to Declaration' doesn't do anything. I tried local
variables, classnames/types or import statements. Do I need to
setup something? I have set '/usr/include/dmd/gtkd3' in Ide Lang
Settings Import Path. BTW: What does '[x] List local symbols' do?