what IDE is best for a multi-monitor/multi-window setup?

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 05:18:28 UTC 2019

On Monday, 5 August 2019 at 09:43:38 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:

>> And I'm on a ubuntu system, windows solutions aren't for me.
>> As I've mentioned, any good text editor that has:
>>
>> usable autocomplete (unlike geany)
>>
>> GDB integration for debugging
>>
>> what IDE or text editor would you suggest?
>
> Visual Studio Code is what's usually recommended.

Seconded. I gave up Sublime Text for it a while back across
Windows, OS X, and Linux. Not just for writing code, but also for
all of the text I write in Markdown/Ddoc/LaTeX. code-d and dls
are good extensions for D. I've never needed to resort to a
debugger, but there's a gdb extension that should work for you.