VisualD-v0.50.1.exe flagged by antivirus

Gregor Mückl gregormueckl at gmx.de
Thu Oct 31 00:15:42 UTC 2019

Hi,

This is mostly intended as a heads up: I just wanted to update
Visual D and downloaded the current version standalone installer.
It promptly got flagged by my antivirus (Avira), seemingly based
on a heuristic.

Running the file through VirusTotal results in it being flagged
by 4 scanning engines. However, the behavior logs look clean.

Although I'm 90% certain that this is a misclassification, can
someone please double-check that the file is indeed clean? Thanks.

Regards
Gregor