Can't start to debug an app in any IDE

Wusiki Jeronii wusikijeronii at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 22:25:04 UTC 2019

On Saturday, 21 September 2019 at 22:13:59 UTC, Wusiki Jeronii
wrote:
> So far I compile code using terminal via ldc2. I compiled the
> app using '-g' flag and then compiler created a .pdb file. When
> I started debug I've got the same error. I decided to change
> debuggers for one more test (mago, gdb and cpp). I got the same
> errors. Then I return debugger to gdb and now I get the error
> "Failed to load MI Debugger". Not inexecutable format. Just
> app's launch works. These errors I got in the VS code. In
> IntelliJ IDEA now I get the error 'No symbol table is loaded.
> Use the "file" command.'
> What's the right path for dub.json?

And in Idea IDE I get error  [immediate] error: [msg:
"C:UsershomeIdeaProjectsTestoutproductionTestTest.exe: No such
file or directory."]. (without /)
And I have decided maybe issue is in a compilator. ldc2 works
fine but dmd works only without -g flag. If I add -g flag I get
the error: OPTLINK : Error 118: Filename Expected