Can't start to debug an app in any IDE

Wusiki Jeronii wusikijeronii at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 23:03:36 UTC 2019

On Saturday, 21 September 2019 at 22:38:47 UTC, Wusiki Jeronii
wrote:
> On Saturday, 21 September 2019 at 22:30:42 UTC, Wusiki Jeronii
> wrote:
>> On Saturday, 21 September 2019 at 22:17:49 UTC, WebFreak001
>> wrote:

>>> I think all paths should work but I would always call it
>>> exactly the same as the executable. So helloworld.exe +
>>> helloworld.pdb
>>>
>>> GDB/LLDB/vscppdbg will automagically find the pdb when you
>>> just specify the exe.
>>
>> My structure: (VS Code)
>> main.d
>> main.exe
>> main.obj
>> main.pdb
>> "main.exe" is the target. Before it worked so. I also tried to
>> add workspaceRoot but it didn't help.
>
> Wow. cpptools (windows launch) started to work. But I hear
> cpprools has a lot of limitations for D debugging (associative
> array and etc). Need to use other debuggers (gdb or Mago-Mi).

For Mago-mi I also tried to add mago-mi path. I have two
versions: from github and another source. If I add path to
mago-mi to version from Github I get the error: Invalid
breakpoint parameters. If I add path to mago-mi to version from
another source my app is running but anything doesn't happen.
Just black console window.
I reinstalled gdb (MinGw) and also added gdbpath. Module window
with error is disappeared but I still get message in debug log:
No symbol table is loaded.  Use the "file" command.