LDC for Windows

Mike none at none.com
Mon Dec 2 00:03:02 PST 2013

I'm trying to assess the current state of LDC for Windows.

I'm not actually interested in using LDC to compile programs
targeting Windows (at least not at the moment), but rather LDC
running on Windows, compiling for ARM Cortex-M (thumb) targets.
My motivation is I'm considering using Visual D for my
development, and that means using Windows.

David Nadlinger's talk at DConf 2013 stated that Windows support
wasn't quite there, but I couldn't determine if he was referring
to compiling for Windows, or running on Windows, or both.

Could someone please clarify?

Thanks,
Mike