vibe.d

Henry Robbins Gouk henry.gouk at gmail.com
Tue May 14 20:30:03 PDT 2013

On Monday, 17 December 2012 at 13:41:04 UTC, David Nadlinger
wrote:
> On Monday, 17 December 2012 at 12:10:48 UTC, Henry Robbins Gouk
> wrote:
>> Has anyone tried using vibe.d with LDC? I tried modifying the
>> bash part of the vibe launch script to use 'ldmd2 ... -run'
>> instead of 'rdmd' but I get linker errors, presumably because
>> LDC doesn't automatically compile dependencies. So I tried to
>> compile the sources that came with vibe.d but since there is a
>> main function in it I get more errors when I run the launch
>> script since it tries to link in another main function in
>> addition to the one in the static library.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>
> Have you tried rdmd --compiler=ldmd2?
>
> David

Thanks for the reply :)

I just recompiled rdmd with LDC2 and I don't get that error
anymore, however I got this error:

/usr/etc/vibe.d/source/deimos/openssl/ui.d(316): Error: Function
type does not match previously declared function with the same
mangled name: UI_method_get_writer

I took a look inside ui.d and rightly enough UI_method_get_writer
is declared with two different return types. I googled around a
bit and it turns out one of the prototypes should actually be for
UI_method_get_opener, so I changed it.

Now when I run 'vibe' I get some undefined references to several
lambda functions: http://pastebin.com/VfYKfjPs