vibe.d

David Nadlinger see at klickverbot.at
Tue May 14 20:30:03 PDT 2013

On Monday, 17 December 2012 at 14:48:41 UTC, Henry Robbins Gouk
wrote:
> /usr/etc/vibe.d/source/deimos/openssl/ui.d(316): Error:
> Function type does not match previously declared function with
> the same mangled name: UI_method_get_writer
>
> I took a look inside ui.d and rightly enough
> UI_method_get_writer is declared with two different return
> types. I googled around a bit and it turns out one of the
> prototypes should actually be for UI_method_get_opener, so I
> changed it.

Thanks for the report – ironically enough, I wrote both the code
that emits the warning and that buggy piece of Deimos headers. ;)
Will push a fix.

> Now when I run 'vibe' I get some undefined references to
> several lambda functions: http://pastebin.com/VfYKfjPs

Ah, geez – you are running the latest LDC beta resp. Git version,
right? I though we had sorted out the lambda visibility issues…
Could you please report a bug at
https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/issues, even if you don't
yet have a reduced test case?

David