Compiling druntime on ldc2 - Win 8 x64

Sebastian Graf SebastianGraf at t-online.de
Tue May 14 20:30:05 PDT 2013

Hi,

I hope this is appropriate for this section...
I have difficulties building ldc from the repository on Visual
Studio 11 Win8 x64.
It compiles fine up to the point where ldc is invoked to compile
the druntime.
this is an example failure: http://pastie.org/5854353 it fails to
build druntime-ldc.vcxproj, druntime-ldc-debug.vcxproj and
generate-headers.vcxproj, all while handling core.atomic.
Every attempt to compile atomic.d "by hand" results in ldc2.exe
crashing with similar stack traces.

What actually flashes my naive view is the fact, that "real" is
only used in a string, which seems to be accepted by the lexer as
a declaration...

Except for many warnings, llvm, libconfig++ and ldc itself
compiled just fine.

Greetings,
Sebastian