File Intrinsics.td not found

David Nadlinger code at klickverbot.at
Fri Sep 13 15:25:27 PDT 2013

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 10:52 PM, FreeSlave <freeslave93 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I followed this article to build llvm and ldc
> http://wiki.dlang.org/Building_LDC_from_source
> I think, it should be more detailed to cover all popular distros

The idea of that page is to offer a general overview that is
applicable to all Posix-like systems, and thus easy to keep up to
date. In the past, the problem was that nobody was keeping all the
distro-specific pages up to date. But please do feel free to improve
the page (it's a public wiki) with information you find helpful.

> For example, some distros have pre-built packages of llvm in repos, so
> it's not needed to build llvm from source.

This is mentioned at the start of the "LLVM" section.

> Also article skips the step of building/installing libconfig++.

Many distros already offer a package for libconfig++, but adding a
short note that it can be installed the standard "./configure && make
&& make install" way would indeed be a good idea.

David